Launch of Google Pixel 8 Series Could Challenge Adobe Photoshop’s Relevance
- On October 4, Google will formally announce the availability of the Google Pixel 8 series.
- Beginning October 5 in India, pre-orders for the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro will be accepted.
- Flipkart will sell these future Google Pixel smartphones in India.
The highly anticipated release of Google’s next-generation smartphone lineup, the Google Pixel 8 series, has recently been revealed. The Pixel 8 regular model and its more sophisticated sibling, the Pixel 8 Pro, are both part of this series. Google has also stated that these devices will be available for pre-order starting on October 4. MySmartPrice has exclusively provided high-resolution renders demonstrating the style and color options of these future smartphones in an effort to raise interest.
It’s interesting to note that Google previously unintentionally revealed the Pixel 8 Pro’s design by temporarily highlighting it on its website. Now, 91mobiles has exclusively released a report outlining the camera characteristics and functionality of the upcoming Pixel handsets in association with renowned tipster Kamila Wojciechowska.
A promotional film that gives a thorough rundown of the new Pixel devices’ photographic capabilities is included in the article. The insider claims that the Pixel 8 Pro and ordinary model will both have the same primary rear and selfie cameras. On the back of these flagship cellphones is a primary 50MP Octa PD sensor.
The outstanding f/1.8 aperture, pixel width of 1.2 m, 82-degree field of vision, and sensor size of 1/1.31′′ are all features of this sensor. In particular for the base model, which lacks a telephoto or periscope lens, the main rear camera will allow super res zoom up to 8x, improving its zooming capabilities. A secondary 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a pixel size of 1.25 m, and a field of vision of 125.8 degrees will be included with the Pixel 8 standard model, in contrast.
The 48MP Quad PD ultra-wide-angle lens on the Pro model, however, has an f/1.95 aperture, a pixel width of 0.8 m, and a 125.5-degree field of vision. For their telephoto lenses, both smartphones will have autofocus and lens correction features. A 48MP Quad PD telephoto lens with an f/2.8 aperture, a pixel width of 0.7 m, and a 21.8-degree field of view will also be included with the Pro model.
Impressive 5x optical and 30x super-res zoom capabilities will be available via the telephoto sensor. The 10.5MP Dual PD selfie camera on both Pixel devices will have an f/2.2 aperture. This fixed focus, 1.22 mm wide selfie sensor will have a field of vision that is 95 degrees.
The teaser video also shows off the previously disclosed background noise-erasing capability and confirms that the Pixel 8 Pro will have professional controls for recording videos. The ability to swap faces with the Magic Editor is another intriguing feature shown in the movie. The forthcoming Google Pixel smartphones are also said to have Real Tone, Night Sight, and Astrophotography.
Expected details for the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro include
- Display: The Pixel 8 Pro has a 6.71-inch OLED screen with a QHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, while the Pixel 8 has a 6.17-inch screen with a Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Google Tensor G3 SoC chipset
- RAM and Storage: The Pixel 8 has 12GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage, while the Pixel 8 Pro has 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of internal storage
- Android 14 software is used. The rear cameras on the Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel 8 are both 50MP primary cameras with OIS, 48MP ultra-wide lenses, and 48MP telephoto lenses, respectively.
- 10.5 MP Front Camera
- Battery: The Pixel 8 Pro has a 4,950mAh battery, a 27W wired fast charger, and a 12W wireless charger; the Pixel 8 has a 4,485mAh battery.
- The Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro both have a variety of color options, including Hazel, Obsidian, Rose, and Mint.