The Motorola Edge 40 Neo has been released. Here are the details.
The Motorola Edge 40 Neo, Motorola’s newest smartphone, has been released on the international market. This is the third gadget in the Edge 40 line, and Motorola has officially announced that it will go on sale in India on September 21. Impressive technical features of the Motorola Edge 40 Neo include a 6.55-inch pOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution. The smartphone has an in-display fingerprint sensor, a dual-camera system, and a 32MP front-facing camera. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor. The gadget also has an IP68 classification, which attests to its resistance to dust and water.
The Motorola Edge 40 Neo’s complete list of characteristics and price information is shown below:
- Pricing and Availability for the Motorola Edge 40 Neo
- There are three color options for the Motorola Edge 40 Neo: Black Beauty, Caneel Bay, and
- Soothing Sea. Starting at €399 (about Rs 35,600), it is now available throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Specifications for the Motorola Edge 40 Neo
The Motorola Edge 40 Neo’s octa-core Dimensity 7030 SoC powers the device from the inside out. It has 256GB of internal storage and up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The smartphone has a 6.55-inch 10-bit pOLED display with Full HD+ quality and runs Android 13 under the MyUX shell. The display features a punch-hole cutout in the middle, a 144Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits of brightness, and 402 PPI of pixel density.
The smartphone has a dual-camera configuration with a 50MP primary camera and a 13MP ultra-wide lens on the back. The 50MP sensor has optical image stabilization (OIS) capabilities. The smartphone includes a 32MP front camera for taking selfies and making video calls. A USB Type-C port, an in-screen fingerprint sensor, an IP68 rating, and 5G capability are a few notable features. A 5,000mAh battery with 68W rapid charging capabilities powers the gadget.
The introduction of the smartphone on September 21 will be followed by the release of pricing information for India.
- Specifications for the Motorola Edge 40 Neo
- Display: 6.55-inch pOLED display with Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a refresh rate of 144
- Hz, a punch-hole cutout, a screen-to-body ratio of 87.70%, a brightness of 1300 nits, support for
- HDR10+, a 20:9 aspect ratio, a pixel density of 402 PPI, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Octa-core Dimensity 7030 SoC processor with Mali-G610 MC1 GPU.
Android 13 software with MyUX.
– RAM and Internal Storage: 256GB Internal Storage, 12GB RAM.
– Rear Camera: 13MP ultra-wide lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP primary camera.
– 32MP, f/2.4 aperture front camera.
– Additional features include a Dolby Atmos sound system, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and an IP68 rating.
Dual-SIM card support, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ax, USB Type-C connector, Bluetooth v5.4, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and NFC are all features of connectivity.
– Measuring 159.63 x 71.99 x 7.89mm and weighing 172 grams.
– 5000mAh battery with 68W quick charging.