Before Launch, Xiaomi 14 Pro’s Camera Specs Have Leaked
- Xiaomi will introduce its flagship smartphones in November, including the Pro model.
- The Pro model may also be introduced in India.
- A variable aperture will be added to the Xiaomi 14 Pro’s main back camera.
The Xiaomi 14 Ultra, Xiaomi’s anticipated flagship smartphone that will go on sale in 2024, has recently had its specifications leaked by Digital Chat Station, a well-known tipster active on the Chinese microblogging site Weibo. Additionally, it is expected that the standard Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro versions will make their debut in China in November, right after Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC is introduced.
Xiaomi intends to unveil the Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro smartphones before the Double Eleven sales event in China, according to a previous tip from the source. The basic model’s 90W fast charging support was validated by China’s 3C certification, which was also spotted on it. Prior to the official release of the new Xiaomi 14 Pro smartphone, Digital Chat Station has recently released additional information.
Xiaomi 14 Pro Expected Specifications: – The phone will have a 2K resolution AMOLED display with thin bezels and high PWM dimming for eye safety.
- Handset will have a display with the maximum nits of brightness, according to Xiaomi.
- A 50MP main sensor with a 1.28-inch sensor size will be included with the smartphone.
- Notably, Xiaomi will bring back a feature found in the Xiaomi 13 Ultra by supporting variable apertures for the primary sensor, with apertures ranging from f/1.4 to f/4.0.
- The ability to change the amount of light entering the camera sensor through variable aperture improves photography.
- A 4860mAh battery that supports both 50W wireless charging and 120Hz wired fast charging will power the gadget.
- An X-axis motor will be used by Xiaomi to improve haptic feedback.
- In place of a periscope lens, Xiaomi’s triple-camera system is anticipated to include a telemacro sensor and an ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The telemacro sensor might have a 5x optical zoom support, while the primary sensor is probably a Sony IMX 9xx sensor.
- According to rumors, the Xiaomi 14 Pro will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC and have titanium alloy frames and satellite communication similar to that of iPhones.
- AMOLED display with 2K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, up to 24GB RAM, 1TB storage, MIUI 15 based on Android 14, IP68 rating, dual speakers, USB Type-C 3.1, and NFC are further noteworthy features.
These intriguing features, which promise improved camera capabilities and an excellent overall performance, will be included in the next Xiaomi 14 Pro, which is sure to excite Xiaomi devotees and smartphone photography enthusiasts.